stand and tank build up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

arnoldisnumero1

Govenator
Dec 20, 2006
www.hapaglloyd.com
allright...I see...that is basically beadboard the only differance is that beadbord is not tounge and groove, it just comes in an 8'X4' sheets like plywood. I think I am going that route and will just be painting the sheets, not sure that color though. Still look forward to some pictures of your stand can when . thank you!

arnoldisnumero1

Govenator
Dec 20, 2006
www.hapaglloyd.com
tank alone was 525.00, there are about 6 LFS in my area and I priced around..this was about 100.00 less than all the others. Needed to pay off a few friends with beer and bowling for their help to get it in the house, money well spent!! LOL actually that pic is the most up to date, it just came home on Saturday morning!, I will have the rest done by this weekend I hope. But I dont plan on starting the cycle until March. Will be sure to update with more photos as we go all the way to stocking with fish.

rsw686

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia
You all crack me up with stands made out of 4x4s. Honestly have you seen the stands you buy at the store? They are made out of plywood. My 90gal stand is made out of 2x4s and is plenty sturdy. If you want to way overdue it then thats fine, but it is defiantly not needed.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
You all crack me up with stands made out of 4x4s. Honestly have you seen the stands you buy at the store? They are made out of plywood. My 90gal stand is made out of 2x4s and is plenty sturdy. If you want to way overdue it then thats fine, but it is defiantly not needed.

Hey hey hey....Mine made for a cracking parking frame for my sherman tank, untill i put the aquarium on there....LMAO

Niko :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store