Stangest food your fish would eat? ..and what species was it?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
i fed a betta bacon once :) he seemed to like it!!!

dont worry it was only a tiny morsel,but now when he sees bacon he gets all excited,he is so wierd:grinno:

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
My saltwater Tangs ate the poo of the other fish . Talk about cleaning machines :)

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
My cherry shrimp all latch on to my skin whenever they can, and start eating me. Kind of funny, very freaky :hypnotized:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
lol...

Makes me think of the Beggin Strips commercials... might have to try these...:rofl:
[YT]CErapf79rqM[/YT]
Actually, my harlequin rasboras love the stuff. I gave them some crumbs that my dog left. I've also fed other kinds of dog treats before, my bichir used to get training bits once in a while.

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
lol...

Makes me think of the Beggin Strips commercials... might have to try these...:rofl:
[YT]CErapf79rqM[/YT]
lols i bet he would go nuts!!!!!!:grinyes:
i dont think he would think he was even a betta any more if i tempted him with dog treats:shakehead:

ScottoMacD

Charlie and Amanda's Daddy
Dec 21, 2001
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
My Crenicichla Cincta will eat pepperoni, but only if it come off of a cooked pizza. I have tried freshly cut pepperoni and it won't go near it.

Pull a piece off a pizza and bam. I wonder if it has to do with the smell of the sauce???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store