Start of the fishroom redo, installation of the 220g

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Love what you've done with the place. Don't stop now.. we need pics showing those fish in there!

Awesome setup!!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
It's coming along nicely Rach. Let me know when you want some help with moving the gar and polys. I'll make sure to wear my wet suit. I bet there will be plenty of splashing.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
It's coming along nicely Rach. Let me know when you want some help with moving the gar and polys. I'll make sure to wear my wet suit. I bet there will be plenty of splashing.

Do you have a net big enough? i looked at TFP yesterday but they didn't have anything appropriate.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Do you have a net big enough? i looked at TFP yesterday but they didn't have anything appropriate.
Not anymore. You might have to go to a sporting goods store like Bass Pro and buy a fishing net, lol!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
the problem is the fish do not bend much and they are well over 15" each, so most standard "flatter" nets won't work. I think I am going to use a koi sock to catch them. Neoprodigy has volunteered his services to help me, the sucker :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store