FS SUPER DISCUS BLOW OUT SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
We will do this one time only!!!! I just received word from FedEx and UPS that they will have a rate increase of 6.9% on all next day air packages starting 01/05/2009

We made a deal of a life tome and picked up a ton of Discus in the 2.5-4" sizes. We will offer these to all of you at AC for an unbelievable price. STENDKER DISCUS

Here is the catch. I will not sort or pick out for this price, I dumped all of them into 12 tanks they are all mixed but sorted by size.

These fish are gorgeous !!!! Colors I have not seen before like Purple Diamonds or deep orange Santarems and Alenquer's that look like wild's.
We also have Brilliants , pigeons, Marlboro's, cobalts, red scribbelts, red Turk's. and Snake skin x flachens. )

Get ready the price is :
$19.00 for the 2.5"
$33.00 for the 3"+
$45.00 for the 4"+ Limited supply FCFS

We will also give an additional discount on orders of 6 or more. (Discus only)

Sale starts today 12/16/2008 and ends on 12/28/2008
We will ship all fish on 12/29/08 UPS next day by 10:30 AM (PICK UPs Welcome)

We are accepting PayPal and Cash for this sale

PM me with amount and zip code and I will send you a shipping quote.

I will post pics later this evening.

Happy Holidays!
Nana &Pops:headbang2:

Last edited:

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
We also have a Proven Pair of Flachens with fry for $500.00 include at least 20 fry
One Proven Pair - Pigeon Blue (female) and Fire Red (Male) $250.00 pair
One Proven Pair of Fire reds $325.00 pair
One Proven Pair of Blue Diamonds $325.00 pair
One Pair of Red Scribblets (Huge Pair) $600.00 pair
One Pair Santrem's (Large) $525.00 Pair

All pairs listed above have spawned at least 10 times in our tanks and we have the fry to prove it. These are all Stendker Pairs purchased from Hans in Baltimore MD

We are making room for a new Breeding project of our own and will sell these pairs for less than wholesale, our loss is your gain!

I will be posting these on other sites and they will not last long at these prices . Check around to see how much Stendker Proven Pairs sell for.

We have several 15-17 cm (6-7") for $120.00 each these are show quality fish and most are females. ( Tangerine's, Flachen, Marlboro Deep Red no peppering, Silver Pigeon,

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
Baby Discus

We have an excess of Red Scribblet Babies ranging from .75" to 1.50" for sale.

These need a ton of feedings, we are currently feeding 6x's per day .

We recommend a 10gal tank for these Babies.

$10.00 each + shipping

I culled over 25 the last two batches so you are getting the cream of the crop

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Pops.. you know I am trying to save room for some other fish later next year..right??

why...why..why did you have to do this?:silly:

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I know right, ,great deals. I am *thinking* i could fit a few more in my 75g, sigh, why oh why do my kids need xmas presents? LOL

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
Pops.. you know I am trying to save room for some other fish later next year..right??

why...why..why did you have to do this?:silly:

I did not intend for it to work out this way:evil_lol:

We are making room for the shipment I told you about and I just received notice that we can expect delivery of various species and strains.
Everything is on track now if I can just make room. ALTUMS ALTUMS ALTUMS:evil_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store