Sweet Kitty still needs a home, NE Ohio.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kj5kb

KEEPER OF CATS, FISH AND CATFISHES
Mar 1, 2007
Spring Hill Kansas SW of Kansas City
Real Name
Don
I actually thought about posting this as a FREE in the Classifieds...

This is Flower...aka Fleur.

I found her in Dec 07 near downtown Cleveland...a friendly but skinny, dirty, stinky, stray.

The lady that had been feeding her was planning to move soon, and when the cat jumped into the trunk of my car, I figured she needed to come home with me. She's now a much cleaner, fluffy well-fed puddy tat.

Super friendly, loves to sit on your lap or sleep with you. LIKES KIDS!

...but she does not get along with the other two cats. She doesn't like either of them, and one of them does not like her...so we have daily hissy-fits and she hides in the basement.

I recently took her with me on a business trip and she was absolutely fine by herself in an apartment.
I brought her back home today and...it aint pretty...no one is happy.

She really needs a home with NO other cats...and I suspect no dogs either, tho I can't be sure. She's been spayed and front-declawed.

I think she would be OK in an apartment; she doesn't seem to need much space, tho she does show an occasional interest in sneaking outside.

Great cat, I hate to see her go, but she needs a home where she does not feel threatened.

DSCF1493.JPG DSCF1466cropped1.jpg DSCF1467cropped.jpg DSCF1712.JPG

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I wish I could take her :(
If I wasn't living at home I would in a heart beat

Last edited:

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
She's just gorgeous!! I hope you find a home for her.

kj5kb

KEEPER OF CATS, FISH AND CATFISHES
Mar 1, 2007
Spring Hill Kansas SW of Kansas City
Real Name
Don
Thanks for the replies..

Ballyhoo...I'd bring her to ya if you could take her.

Mel...Thanks for the good wishes.

FWIW, I just had her in OKC for a month. ~1100 miles one way with 2 stops/3 days each way.

She traveled reasonably well, and was always very curious about the hotel rooms...loved to hang out in the windows. When we got within 10 miles of home, she seemed to realize it, and became very agitated.

I'd even be willing to loan her out for a week if someone wasnt sure...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Oooohhhh, she is so pretty!!! I'd love to have her if I could....unfortunately I live pretty far away and if she doesn't like other cats, that would be a problem here.
Hope you find a home for her, she looks like she would make someone a wonderful kitty!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Have you tried putting a add/pic up at any of your local vets?

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
She is one beautiful cat!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Check to see if a local rescue or shelter will do a courtesy posting on petfinder for you. She's a nice looking gal, I hope she finds a home soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store