Tank Divider for 75 Gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

icecubez189

User Registered!
Feb 15, 2006
Queens, New York
fashion a DIY out of plexiglass/acrylic plate and drill holes. i have 2 in my 10G and although considerably smaller than a 75G, you get the idea. or go to a arts and craft store for material.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
you can get a light diffuser for a light fixture and cut it to fit. grid type
you can find them at hardware stores.

JohnnyGrill

Registered Member
Jun 30, 2019
Even though this is an old post I'm replying for the benefit of others. I think it is weird that there are few options for a 75 gallon tank divider. One in particular is 50 bucks and doesn't even have the suction cups or a hanger. I looked at it's dimensions and it was 18.8 inches high and 17 inches wide. I went to the hardware store and bought a piece of plexi glass that they cut for me. They also drilled some holes for me. I should have got more smaller holes (I'll try that on version 2.0). I also bought the suction cup holders that are used for the aquarium heaters and 3/4 inch PVC pipe. In my picture I used pipe i already had from another project. In version 2.0 I will make sure they are the same height of the plexi glass. Those suction cup holders fit perfectly around the PVC pipe. I put the plexi in the tank and attached the PVC pipes to the plexi with the suction cups. Piled sand substrate on each side. Works pretty good. Hope my idea helps someone else. I think I spend 20 bucks on the materials.
20190630_194621.jpg

20190630_194637.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store