tank price question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caz

I'm a Sinker!
Apr 7, 2003
in one of my lfs, he has a used 75 gallon tank with a homemade stand for 70 bucks. the tank looks fairly new, just needs to be cleaned up a little, he said he would do that before he sold it. other than that, the tank looks like it is in good condition. should i jump on it? or is it poorly priced?

Tinycl

AC Members
Apr 13, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
If I could find a deal like that in my area,I would jump all over it.I live in "the sticks" and very seldom do I find tanks that size around here.I just bought a new 90 gal. cause i couldn't find any used.

I don't know if this was any help or not.I guess it depends on location.Bottom line is if you are happy,go with it.:D

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
It's a great price, but I'd ask to see it filled for 24 hours first, or get approval to return it if it's a leaker. Sorry, but that's such a low price that I'd be a bit cautious. Kind of like the $10 porsche, you know?

caz

I'm a Sinker!
Apr 7, 2003
ok i will ask if i can bring it back within 24 hours or something. ill definately jump on it then.

caz

I'm a Sinker!
Apr 7, 2003
i bought the tank and im picking it up tomarrow :D he said he would give me a 48 hour gaurantee thanx for the advice :)

caz

I'm a Sinker!
Apr 7, 2003
i bought the tank and have it up and running. i put everything from my 55 ( the water and filter and gravel) into the 75 gallon. looks nice, and my fish dont know what to do with soo much room :) best 70$ i have ever spent. the tank is beautiful, and looks like its only a year old.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store