Tankmates for a Tilapia cichlid

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

galen

AC Members
Jan 26, 2007
NY
Galen, I noticed you have a clown loach. Is that in your 20 gallons? You did not include it in your list.:)
nope! i do have a clown loach in another tank, but not in this one with the tilapia (pink tilapia, not buttikoferi to make it clear)

Last edited:

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
Well, from what I've read over at MFK, the Butti is probably one of if not the most aggressive fish you can have, so that's actually luck. :)
Galen, please read carefully. Where I state, "That's actually luck," I was saying it was lucky that you did NOT have the aggressive buttifokeri. My intention was not at all to attack, as I clearly stated. Perhaps it wasn't clear to you. I carefully read postings before I post myself, thank you very much. There's no reason to be so defensive.

galen

AC Members
Jan 26, 2007
NY
thats fine rosita- i guess the "luck" part of your post kinda had me guessing so i just discarded it and focued on the the first part of your sentence. no problem! lol, but some other replies on this topic, not by you rosita, which should have died several days ago have me concerned. lets just let it die and move on. topic closed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store