Thank you Veterans

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chucke

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
York, Pa
I want to thank all the Vets of all services that have served their time young and old!

Thank you Vets
3rd Infantry Div, Iraq, 05-06

mozart

AC Members
Mar 29, 2007
Delawhere?
Yes, thank you! We live in the best country in the world because of people like you! We wouldn't be here to complain without ya! Thanks again.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Absolutely.. I know of a few on the board and to all those I do know and those I don't know and to those who have family in the Armed Forces..

Thank you for your sacrifice
1st Armor Division - 125th Spt Bn - Charlie Co. Iraq '91

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Awww, what a GREAT POST!!!

Yes, Thank you one and ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

magakitty

Normal people scare me
Apr 5, 2007
Palm Springs
mysobrietyspace.ning.com
as a veteran, the current wife of a vet, the widow of a vet, the aunt, cousin, and niece of vets, I thank you for your loving thoughts and prayers

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
We, all hear the music to "Taps" when we go to our Vet's funerals but do many of you really know the words? I just thought I'd post them because I think (although it is a sad song) it is also a proud and beautiful song, and maybe the next time you hear it the words can go along in your head.

"Day is done, gone the sun, from the lakes from the hills from the sky, all is well, safely, rest, God is near. Fading light, Dims the sight, And a star gems the sky Gleaming bright, From afar, Drawing, near, Falls the night. Thanks and praise, For our days, Neath the sun Neath the stars Neath the sky, As we go, This, we, know, God is near. "

My grandpa use to sing it along, and at his funeral...I did the same for him.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
Guys and gals of the armed forces, thank you for your timeless sacrifices and selfless actions that help us all feel safe at home and abroad.

USS Springfield (SSN 761) 03-06

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Thank you for the freedom you haved saved us, and continue to brave for us. Thank you for all you've done, are doing and will do. Thank you for the countless sacrifices, heroic efforts, and selfless duties you have put forth for our country.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store