The Dog Thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Mikey5924, Nuk looks almost identical to my husky/shep mix I used to have, wish I could have him he's beautiful.

goalieman59

Gone Crazy, back soon
Jul 23, 2008
OFallon IL
Here are my kids, Ozzy is the red one, he is a mutt, Blue Tick, Airedale Terrier, Chow mix. He is a lover by all means of the word, he has never growled at me even when you take his toys. Then the black on is Darla she is a Shepard, Boarder Collie mix, and has WAY too much energy. She is my fighter she is sweet but loves to rough house. (and way to strong for own good.)

ozzy.jpg darla.jpg darla1.jpg

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
This is the newest dog member of the family. "Princess" is a rescue dog that I got for Millie (dog in my avatar). She is 5 years old, and we have had her 2 weeks now. IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG IMG_2444.JPG

Hollygirl

Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Here's a bump for the doggie thread. There has to be more dog lovers out there!

brittanyd0203

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
Vienna, WV
Here's a few pics of my girl. She is a husky mix and her name is Kira. I adopted her when I was working at a dog shelter. She was about 3 months old at the time. She's 6 years old now. She loves to hike and swim and is a real sweetheart!

Baby Kira Jo.JPG kira3.jpg Dec 2008 085.jpg

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
Great dogs!

I saw the cutest little 3 legged terrier mix at the Shelter(I volunteer there) last week. This week he was gone which means he was adopted :) That always makes me so happy! I was a little sad at the same time. Though I doubt I could have talked my husband into a 3rd dog lol.

Hollygirl

Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Great dogs!

I saw the cutest little 3 legged terrier mix at the Shelter(I volunteer there) last week. This week he was gone which means he was adopted :) That always makes me so happy! I was a little sad at the same time. Though I doubt I could have talked my husband into a 3rd dog lol.
There's always room for one more - LOL!

We have Princess up to date on her medical care and next week she goes in for a grooming. I plan on posting before and after pics :)

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Here's my Westie, Snowy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store