Welcome to AquariaCentral.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be entering into a wonderful world of aquatic information, for all aquarists, no matter what their experience level.

Our members will do their best to help you in your aquarium endeavors. We have a vast assortment of Forums to dive into:

-General Freshwater
-Marine and Brackish area
-Terrarium and Vivariums
-Coldwater
-DIY, Classifieds, Members Tanks Photographs and more.

We even have a general area, that is just as much fun as the rest of the Community, for off topic discussions and a real-time chat room for instant advice!

Joining Aquaria Central has numerous benefits, but the best, is our 112,000+ members, helping one another in this fascinating hobby!

Register now, and be sure to check out our scheduled contests with exciting prizes!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to the Internet's friendliest aquatic forum!

- Team AC

1. Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Filter Guyz

Discussion in 'Marine Equipment, Products, & DIY' started by clown-lover, Dec 11, 2007.

1. clown-lover

clown-lover AC Members

May 3, 2017
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum to put recommendations but...

I just have to post that I just purchased some more stuff from the filter guyz and have to say they are outstanding. Their customer service and willingness to help people is top notch.

I can say with certainty that they will continue to get my business. Its great to work with a company that does believe their customers are the reason they are there and take care of them.

Kudo's to the Filter Guyz.

2. fsn77

fsn77 AC Moderators
    Staff Member

Jun 17, 2017
    I definitely agree with you, clown-lover. The Filter Guyz are great! I order all my RO/DI replacements from them. I've always felt like they've been helpful and honest whenever I've had questions.

3. Grins

Grins Girl Reefer...we do exist

Jun 16, 2009
    This company has a fantastic reputation.

#3 Grins, Dec 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
  4. clown-lover

clown-lover AC Members

May 3, 2017
    The nice part for me is that they are in the twin cities and I get anything I order in one day. :D

But Jim and the rest are just top notch. I'll never go anywhere else if unless they decide to quit the business. (god I hope not).

Its so seldom anymore that I run across companies that actually believe in customer service anymore and have to sing praises anytime that I actually run across one that does.

5. kcress

kcress AC Members

Aug 21, 2013
    I can't find them anywhere. How about a link??

6. clown-lover

clown-lover AC Members

May 3, 2017
    sure...

http://www.thefilterguys.biz/

They also have a forum on RC where they will answer questions etc. They are a really great bunch of guys.

7. lxxlovedovexxl

lxxlovedovexxl Registered Member

Jul 31, 2017
    I have been a customer of The Filter Guyz for years and I just tried to place another order but their site isn't working. Does anyone know if they're still in business? If not where do you buy your filters for your RO unit?