The Official "Flaunt Your Tattoo" Thread!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

legendaryfrog

Tactical Refreshment Action
Nov 25, 2006
arlington heights - hoffman estates, IL
I would never get tattooed.
same goes for me. My job doesnt allow visible tattoos, and I wear short sleeve shirts and shorts every day to work. Also, I dont like the thought of being permanently marked with something I may regret.....

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
well, that is a different mind set to mine. I look at every tattoo as a permanent record of a memory, whether or not the imagery is significant. Luckily, I dont' have to worry about work or a uniform. Regardless, its definately a personal choice, neither good or bad. Some of use like to cover every inch of their body, some prefer the "pristine skin" look. To each their own, and bring on the tat pics!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
:rolleyes: Thanks, Doll. I wanna see Judge's now!!! Whatchoo got, girl, bullies???
lol, i haven't gotten any good pics of them, lmao, everyone looks at me funny when I ask them to take pics, ! no, no bullies yet, but I am going to get one for my girl eventually, I am looking for an artist that can do a good job drawing my girl:( I also haven't decided where I want hers, running out of room to where they are still hide able when needed.

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005

I got this tat in August... to me the bird in flight has multiple meanings. A reflection of something that sets me apart, my experiences, my lifestyle...

I have been on psychiatric medications for 7 years now. A year and a half ago I overdosed on drugs and had a psychotic break, gradually my personality and mind deteriorated and nobody knew what was wrong with me for 9 months. One meaning of the bird in flight is sort of a drug/alcohol-free mentality... plus free spirit crap, and you know, some kind of philosophical thing about being of the earth but independent from the mundane everyday trivial crap... and not getting to caught up in that and individual perception because reality is in many ways an illusion and people shouldn't take their own opinions so seriously as to cause conflict...

Jun 25, 2007
Chiming in late. Here's mine. It's on the inside of my wrist:

It's a buddhist symbol that represents moral discipline. I put it on the inside of my wrist so I could see it all the time...as a little reminder.

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
I want to get a tattoo of a seed in the dirt sprouting...
fighting to emerge out of the darkness of naivity and ready to blossom in the light of knowledge

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store