Theres a picture in this thread!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Thanks for the offer man! I cleaned up my filter( even though there was nothing on the sponge yet). Im thinking its a bactierial bloom and not just free floating sediment. The 2 Apistos are playing nice now that they have their own tank. No signs of agression. Hopefuply these suckers will breed! But that wont be until i have some flosting plants because my T5HO lights are bright... Even with just one light on at a time. Another picture later on tonight. Any requests as to what kind of picture? FTS? Plant(s)? Fish? Just let me know!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Sorry the fish ate the ice cream cone. But i can take a fish selfie and a fts... Later.

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
this tank is looking good ktrom. maybe i missed the size but is this the 40B you have been waiting to set up? i have a lot of frog bit if you are interested. it has been growing so rapidly i just throw the stuff into my compost bin (the worms love it). LMK i have a 40long and a 55g filled with it and i need to thin it every week or so to allow new growth the chance to thrive.

Sent from my VS920 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Heey man! Your not around to often anymore. Nice to hear from you. And no this is my 20L. Its a work in progress. Im hoping to pick up some moss and floating plants. I want the tank to be easy maintainance because i just dont have time to fiddle with bigger water changes and keeping both my tanks running.

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
I really like the apistos!!! :D

Nice looking fish for sure. Make babies and take over the world!

Sent from my XT1058 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
Heey man! Your not around to often anymore. Nice to hear from you. And no this is my 20L. Its a work in progress. Im hoping to pick up some moss and floating plants. I want the tank to be easy maintainance because i just dont have time to fiddle with bigger water changes and keeping both my tanks running.

It looks bigger than a 20L nice work. I know what you mean those WC on 40g + can be strenuous. Still LMK if you would like some frog bite.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Needed to do an update. Well one of my apistos died. Im thinking it may have been either water quality issues( had dieing plants/ dead leaves) or possibly bullying. Either way, very disappointed. Ill need to see if i can trade my remaining one and some other fish for a breeding pair.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store