this a good price?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Unome

Love to Ride Our H-D
Apr 23, 2002
Ellenwood, GA
Originally posted by Tightdog1
The other day i saw this guy selling a 240g tank for only $50. I should of bought it 4 my pacus but dont have the time/space to keep that tank.
WHAT!!!???? And you didn't buy it?? Bad Tightdog1....bad....(as someone whaps you across nose with rolled up newspaper....:D )

thwap.gif

latazyo

Grisled
Sep 17, 2002
go to walmart, 10g tank for 8.96
if you think that the brand is not good, go to Petco, 10g AGA 10.99

75 for that tank is a rip off unless it has some gold plated stand or a very good filter, I'd never pay more than 25 for an 18g with everything included...

Onna Shinigami

AC Members
Oct 3, 2002
Tennessee
Sorry for sounding like I was mad. I live in Colorado, fish tanks from wal-mart aren't cheap here. The last one I bought was a 10 which had the filter and light included, the stand came seperate and costed more then the tank. I know the pleco I have will get bigger then what it is now, that's why I'm thinking of getting rid of it, the angel seems happy with having room to swim in but I still need a bigger tank, which are hard to find a decent used one for cheap.

latazyo

Grisled
Sep 17, 2002
I know what you mean by the whole set up from walmart, I meant just the tank alone...I live in ND, my stuff can't be any cheaper here than in CO...

Onna Shinigami

AC Members
Oct 3, 2002
Tennessee
Where would I put another tank? All of my dressers have a tank on them of som sort and one has betta fry on it. That's why I need stands now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store