This has been one of the worst days of my life.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
also the first thing i thought. were you able to tell what caused the failure? is there any help from the manufacturer?

dave
I bought the tank second hand so I really don't know who the maker is. I talked to a guy that takes care of peoples tanks and he mentioned that an HOB might not have been a good choice. and the place where the break started was the little strip where you put the HOB, so I don't know.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
I bought the tank second hand so I really don't know who the maker is. I talked to a guy that takes care of peoples tanks and he mentioned that an HOB might not have been a good choice. and the place where the break started was the little strip where you put the HOB, so I don't know.
You could ask the person who you got it from.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
that sucks big time, how's the new tank coming?
It is getting there. I am liking it a little more than I did. The heater is gone now and I am waiting on new ones.

001.JPG

001.JPG

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
^what does that mean

GuppyMan

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
New Jersey
Real Name
Trevor
WOW. I'm so sorry that you go to go through with this! It just... well... SUCKS!

Glad to know the new fish tank is up and running and that you saved most of your stuff! That's really amazing.

I don't know what I would have done in that situation, it's like my worst night mare.

Best of luck to you with the new tank!

Trevor

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Your new tank looks great, but I didn't see the old one. At least you saved all the fish. I hope the new tank does just as well as the old one.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
what size is the new one? and glad you got everything back togthr witht the new tank. i live in an apt on the first floor but still i cant imagine that! glad everything worked out in the end.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store