TIGER BARBS DYING--at my wit's end!!! Please help!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Yes, I was on Aquarium Advice too. :D Basically Google searched and then joined and posted on multiple forums since I wasn't sure of the activity/knowledge base of any of the forums, and I was really desperate for help.

I'm learning...the hard way, sadly, but I'm learning.
Don't worry, most of us started like this, compared to you, I had a mess when I started, I had goldfish, angels, guppies, neons, platys, tiger barbs, gouramis and freshwater sharks in a 10 gallon tank, and it was fun learn that this was not the right thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Don't worry, most of us started like this, compared to you, I had a mess when I started, I had goldfish, angels, guppies, neons, platys, tiger barbs, gouramis and freshwater sharks in a 10 gallon tank, and it was fun learn that this was not the right thing to do.
well, were humans and finally we all make mistakes :D had two huge swordtails in a 6 gallon. now i have swordtails in a 27 gallon :)

EBJD

AC Members
Oct 11, 2011
If you have any of the old tank left, get a small plastic container filled with gravel from it, just sit it somewhere in your tank until u get nitrate only readings, or the old filter media will help jump start ur new tanks cycle, if not very frequent water changes until cycled

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store