Tour de France

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Andy16 said:
lol, well I should have made it a little more detailed and said a bad crash :)
Eeek! :eek: you said that out loud. bad crash, bad crash, you're going to make Lance have a bad crash!.. Okay, Andy, you're only alowwed to say things like Win, clean up, kick butt, blowaway the competition etc. when referring to Lance in this year's tour. Whew, glad we got that fixed! ;)

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
:D yeah I'm not superstious.... you can say crash all you want to and in any way you want to, but don't spell Pl*co properly, that would be disastrous :D

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Hey danger! I havent really had a lot of fishtank issues to talk about, im poor and i finnally realized that making plans for things all the time doesnt give me money. And i guess i could be a little better lol.

Sorry harlock, lol. Do they make a big deal about the tour de france in texas since its lances home state? I know that nobody really cares about it besides all the bikers i know but maybe more people watch it down there.

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
Hey time to bring this back up. Go CSC!!! Lance is doing fine but his team seems a little lack luster so far. They need to pick it up a bit, they were caught dozing on stage 8 really bad.

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
The lost floyd landis and he was a big part of the team. He would be doing a lot better if they still had him i bet.

tomm10

Prodigal Son
Oct 15, 2003
Oxford, MA
www.tomwalkerportraits.com
This might be one of the most boring tours in a while. There's no real threat to Lance. Jan Ullrich can't compete since his team can't figure out who their leader is (Chasing down their own man, Vinikourov on a break away was disgusting), and Basso seems to be the only other rider who can't even make a run at him. The time trial is really the only place they can make time on him for the rest of the race (barring horrible mishaps) but he's a feared time trialer so that's not looking too good.

Next year should be exciting because we'll honestly be wondering who could win, possibly down to the last stage.

Lest anyone think I'm dissappointed, I'm not. Lance is da man. I just wish that over the last 7 years SOMEONE would have adopted a similar devotion to this race so they could give him a real challenge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store