Trading fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bonniegiff

AC Members
Jul 18, 2010
I have someone that is trying to trade a angel for three of my angels. His angel is a Philippine Blue Silver Ghost dollar size and my three are Philippine Blue marble 50 cents size. His angel is a deffinate breeder and mine are the size to breed but have not Started to breed others of the same family have just started to breed. Am I giving to many fish for one fish? This guy trys to show he knows what he is talking about, and one for three is a good deal. I don't want him to get more than he should. I was thinking two of mine for one of his.
I know this is an odd question but I don't know who else to turn to.
Thanks

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
That would depend on quality of his fish vs. your fish of course..and mostly timing. Do you need all the marbled you have and is the value of three vs. two worth waiting for "more fair deal"? No body likes being taken,.but if his fish is that excellent, no shame in getting what you want.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
It comes down to what everything is worth. Is his fish worth trading 3 of yours?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Bonniegiff

AC Members
Jul 18, 2010
No his fish is not worth 3 of my fish to me at least. I checked on prices and found they both cost about the same. The man I am trading with is known for his fish. But at this point people are asking for my fish to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store