FREE Tropical Fish Hobbyist 2012 PU/SH 32765

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Hey guys I have last years TFH that I want to get rid of since ill be moving in a few months and am trying to thin stuff out! I have 11 of the magazines, would really prefer PU but if someone wants to pay for shipping (and figure out what method!) I guess I can do that. Orlando, Fl, 32765

I also have aquarium fish international mags, 8 of them I believe.

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Well there ya go for anyone interested lol if no one expresses any interest by the time I go to work Thursday I'll prob just dump them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
If you can ship them Media Mail, I'd be interested! You usually have to go to the post office for that option, though, not those little pack and ship places...in my experience. And I've never seen that option on a prepaid label.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
I would like to be second in line , if you cant do media mail I can pay for the medium flat rate

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Hey guys, the nearest actual post office is about 20 mins away. The place I go to do all my shipping is a little fedex shipping center and I usually just go drop off my flat rate boxes. I do however have medium flat rate boxes at my house I can use and just drop off at that place. later today ill call the location and see if they do anything media mail like

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
Just let me know how much :)

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
I will gladly back out and let Mrs. Moose have them and pay you for a medium flat rate box, she (right? lol) seems to be more interested in them than I am :)

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
No you are first I just was bringing it back up

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Ok hey guys so the pack n ship near my house doesnt offer the media mail. So MrsMoose if you want them in a medium flat rate ( just checked and both the aquarium fish international and TFH fit in it!) then I can ship them out tomorrow

just like to add all are perfect condition except for one where my dog chewed the corner but its completely still readable and didnt actually get any text or pictures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store