tv host favs?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

your fav tv bhost?

• leno

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • conan

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • kimmel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ferguson

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • fallon

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • letterman

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthcoastGirl

Proud Fish Geek
Oct 28, 2009
The Rust Belt
I'm rarely up late enough to watch these kinds of shows, really. We used to watch Bill Maher on HBO but his snide, snarky sense of humor just rubs me the wrong way.

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
to be honest, I flip around to see what's on who's on who's playing whose jokes are better. if jay is off I flip. if conan or fallon are off I flip. I just hope when jay gets back his heart is in it cuz u can tell in primetime he was not...

UncaBret

Yummmm!
Nov 23, 2005
Normal,IL
www.myspace.com
Without specifying what particular ball he may be on, I'll agree to that statement.

As far as Jon Stewart goes, he has his ridiculous moments, but is sadly about as close to a credible news source as we have here in the US.
Yeah, he's about as credible as Michael Moore.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
He's got more than a few things going for him since he's the host of the most popular cable news program on the air today, and is on the cable news network with more viewers than all the others combined. My family, friends and clients love him --- along with millions of other people :) :) :)

UncaBret

Yummmm!
Nov 23, 2005
Normal,IL
www.myspace.com
He's got more than a few things going for him since he's the host of the most popular cable news program on the air today, and is on the cable news network with more viewers than all the others combined. My family, friends and clients love him --- along with millions of other people :) :) :)
And that makes him credible? He's a comedian, not a journalist.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Or worse yet, Bill Maher... Michael Moore, as one sided as he may be, still lives within the realm of at least attempting to make rational arguments and spur debate... People like Beck, Maher, Coulter, or the rest of them, regardless of which side of the political spectrum, do nothing but spew vitriol and prejudicial statements about those they don't agree with. They will be the death of rational discourse in America. Anybody who takes these talking heads for anything more than their pure entertainment value is doing themselves and this country a great great disservice.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Most people who watch Glenn Beck are entertained by him but they're not laughing at what he has to say. I don't find his show any more biased than the news desk at CNN, NBC, etc.

I like what Dennis Miller, a commedian who was a great TV host at one time, said about Michael Moore: "He's going to wake up every day for the rest of his life, and he's going to tell us how he hates everything about this country except his right to hate it. And then we say that we love it and he's going to tell us what naive sheep we are and that he's the true patriot because he hates it and he sees all the problems in it. Yeah, right, Mike. You know something, if my yawn got any bigger they'd have to assign it a hurricane name, okay? Michael Moore simultaneously represents everything I detest in a human being and everything I feel obligated to defend in an American. Quite simply, it is that stupid moron's right to be that utterly, completely wrong."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store