Ugj

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

will74

AC Members
Mar 4, 2007
Kentucky
Is there any way to channel my fluval fx5 output hose to an undergravel jet system that already exists in my tank? If so any ideas? I would like to keep dead spots to a minimum.

uacich12

AC Members
Mar 6, 2007
TX
Is there any way to channel my fluval fx5 output hose to an undergravel jet system that already exists in my tank? If so any ideas? I would like to keep dead spots to a minimum.
Yes there is, but I would strongly recommend that you just go w/ a large pwrhd if at all possible, gaining more filtration/flow while achieving loss of dead spot's. The fx5 as I'm sure you know can push allot of water depending on your HD run. If you really wanted to then you could use a cap to the UWG tube, cut a hole in it & silicone the 2 together pressure at the link may be to much to hold so a trip to your LHWS & the plumbing section to find sleeves to connect the 2 could be a possibility. Give consideration to a separate pump or pwrhd.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store