ummmm...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

boofish2

show me your fish
Aug 5, 2006
Hi, my name is bev....... im an aquaholic........ (everyone says in unison "Hi Bev!") I'm not totally new here but thought I'd give some quick info about me - I'm 29 years old, born and raised in NYC (fuggetaboutit -- we don't really say that) used to have tanks as a kid and recently started again with mucho gusto! And a bit more cash ;) Looking forward to setting up a new 40 gallon tall and giving my 1 1/2 year old daughter the old 25 gal to splash around in (just kidding). The members on this site have been more then friendly and helpful to me and have definitely inspired my born again love for aquariums!! I look forward to sharing posts with you guys for a while to come!!

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
hi Bev! I tried to say it in a sing-songy voice :D

With regards to your daughter splashing around in a 25 gal, I had a crazy thought last night of setting up a huge tank as a "habitat" for my cat. I also got back into aquaria with a gusto, and now I want EVERYTHING to live in a glass box :eek:

well, of course everyone's been friendly. How else could we receive someone as cute and sweet as yourself?

boofish2

show me your fish
Aug 5, 2006
oh garsh plah...... :eek: still waiting to see your shinig face on the mugshot thread..... ahem! ;)
I know, nowadays it's like.... hmmm, I bet I could fit a 2,000 gal. right along this wall....I mean, how much do we really need a couch anyways?! LOL!
:)

plah831

Am I mod enough?
Apr 29, 2006
Monterey Bay, CA
yeah, i was actually thinking about my lack of pic in the Mugshots thread. I might do that right now. Hope it doesn't scare anyone away!

Who needs a couch? You could just swim in it with your fishies and all watch TV together like a big happy family :D When I was a kid, I wanted to convert my parents' swimming pool into a giant outdoor reef and swim amongst 6-foot moray eels and stuff :rolleyes:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Even though I have seen you on AC, welcome aboard!

Please excuse the Navy lingo, my love of carbon, and passion for tats.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
boofish2 said:
oh garsh plah...... :eek: still waiting to see your shinig face on the mugshot thread..... ahem! ;)
I know, nowadays it's like.... hmmm, I bet I could fit a 2,000 gal. right along this wall....I mean, how much do we really need a couch anyways?! LOL!
:)
you are surly one of us then. lol finding places to put all these tanks is just one step of mine as a fishaholic. when i am in stores i am always asking how can i use this in my tank. wish you the best of luck with your 40gal. how long until your looking at a 100+ gal?

boofish2

show me your fish
Aug 5, 2006
lol you guys!!
Bob - yo ho ho my brother!!!
Gamer - My husband would FLIP on me for a 100+ gal. So I guess that means in the immediate future!!!! LOL!
Plah - I don't need beer gogles to see you're a hottie!
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) !!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store