update on the coral banded shrimp...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
well i got home from work today, and found my little maroon clown dead!!!! the poor little thing had his fins and tail all tattered. and i decided to take the CB shrimp back to my LFS and get a little green emerald crab instead..i miss the shrimp.. but i miss my little clown even more..and my other clown keeps swimming around the tank looking for the other one....:(:(:(

lanimret

AC Members
Apr 1, 2008
The emeralds can be nasty too. I had a giant one I dubbed mongo that I am pretty sure killed one of my gobies. He was also chomping away on my ball coral, trashed it.

Never getting another one of those. I've got a Sally Lightfoot, and at this point I'm even giving him dirty looks.

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
i'm really sure it was the shrimp though. i cought her several time chasing the clown around the tank..so i chased the shrimp back to her hole.and a few minutes later she was out and about looking for the clown fish again...i think the shrimp was very territoral and she thought the clown was in her space..??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store