Updated pics of 90G reef..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
That's a beautiful tank. :clap:

What kind of light do you have on it?

Sarge_857

Iam the one under your bed. BOO
Mar 18, 2008
Saline, MI AKA craphole USA
FREAKIN SWEET! i love the setup! what kind of corals/fish you got in it?

Batmanjay28

AC Members
Aug 22, 2006
Oregon
Right now at the moment I have a LOT of live in my tank, corals, fish, clean-up crew, just a LOT going on. The corals that I have at the moment are--- 7 different verity of zooanthids, 11 inch toadstool, a smaller green toadstool, around 14 heads of pulsing xenia, a branching frogspwan that was smaller than a baseball when I bought it 5 months ago is now bigger than a softball, a green brain coral, 2 gree bubbletip nems that was one nem but split 3 months ago, around 30 blue spotted mushrooms, 2 diff. green star polyps that are around the size of a fist, a maxia clam (blue), 3 very new brain coral frags, 3 large hairy mushrooms, colt coral, 2 kenya tree corals.

As for the clean-up crew and fish I have----1 yellow striped maroon clown, 1 false percula clown, falco hawkfish, strawberry dottyback, royal gramma, and a yellow and blue spotted watchmen gobies. I have around 30 blue legged hermits, sally lightfoot crab, pompom crab, 18 creith snails, and 5 mexican turbo snails.

I have 170lbs of liverock and 130 lbs of live sand.

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
Right now at the moment I have a LOT of live in my tank, corals, fish, clean-up crew, just a LOT going on. The corals that I have at the moment are--- 7 different verity of zooanthids, 11 inch toadstool, a smaller green toadstool, around 14 heads of pulsing xenia, a branching frogspwan that was smaller than a baseball when I bought it 5 months ago is now bigger than a softball, a green brain coral, 2 gree bubbletip nems that was one nem but split 3 months ago, around 30 blue spotted mushrooms, 2 diff. green star polyps that are around the size of a fist, a maxia clam (blue), 3 very new brain coral frags, 3 large hairy mushrooms, colt coral, 2 kenya tree corals.

As for the clean-up crew and fish I have----1 yellow striped maroon clown, 1 false percula clown, falco hawkfish, strawberry dottyback, royal gramma, and a yellow and blue spotted watchmen gobies. I have around 30 blue legged hermits, sally lightfoot crab, pompom crab, 18 creith snails, and 5 mexican turbo snails.

I have 170lbs of liverock and 130 lbs of live sand.
Does your pom pom crab ever decorate itself with your corals as a typical decorator crab would? I want one but don't want it to destroy my tank.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store