Upsetting weekend

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
Oh I am super sorry for your loss :( That's horrible. You can't give up! You need to listen to "don't stop believing" by Journey (duh) No one can be upset after listening to his voice :hearts: Good ol' Steve

Death Pony

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
Fredericksburg and Newport News, VA
Oh I am super sorry for your loss :( That's horrible. You can't give up! You need to listen to "don't stop believing" by Journey (duh) No one can be upset after listening to his voice :hearts: Good ol' Steve
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going to try to set up a bigger tank to keep the water parameters more stable and start using distilled water. I've haven't taken my anti-depressants for a few days either, doesn't help much with this situation....

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
:) I just listened to the song for you. Made me happy and I wasn't even sad. Good luck with the bigger tank. Hope it all goes well. I've recently had some guppy losses. (I really love my guppies) LOL that makes me giggle. What is the points of meds (esp. ones of that sort) if you don't take them? Of course I am a hypocrite and am the same way ;) So have a chocolate bar, listen to the song (it'll make your heart full hearing him hit those high notes), get your game plan going, and TAKE YOUR MEDS! On a side note do some of your fab. art and it'll make you feel better. Works for me!

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
good thinking getting a bigger tank. i dunno about the distilled water. freshwater fish need some stuff dissolved in the water. just bottled might be ok. anyone else want to chime in on this?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store