~Urgent~Help~PLease~

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

led_zeppelin

AC Members
May 8, 2005
SE Michigan
ok i need some help fast, ive been gone since yesteraday around 7 pm and i just got back today around 10:00pm and i was paying close attention to my snail breeding tank/ shrimp breeding tank/ betta tank and everything seemed ok, i was going to go to bed and i looked at my other 5 gallon tank and my ADF is gone!?! there only 1 betta and a gupy in the tank with him and nothin g for him to hide in, just 3 fake plants a heater, now im looking all over my room and i cant find him anywhere, can they even move outside of water! i am in total shock, i have had him for about 5 months and nothing like this has happened :thud: :thud: :thud:

aquarob

I give up!
Jan 1, 2006
Check in the filter, under the hood, inside the lights, behind the tank, under the bed, etc. Its around. Unless you have a cat or dog, then its probably lunch by now. Good luck.

jnr102030

YEA I NO!!!!
Feb 10, 2005
Scotland, UK
ADFs can move around outside the water
but they will eventually dry up
once i took mines from his tank to clean it and he jumped right out of the net and ran out of the room it was quite comical tho lol

led_zeppelin

AC Members
May 8, 2005
SE Michigan
well i looked all last night under everything, in everything, and around everything. I have 3 dogs so im thinking one of them must of got the poor guy...

1HungryGoldfish

AC Members
Feb 15, 2006
Crazy!!! This happned to be just yesterday!

I lost a Golden Mystery Snail. Poof! Gone. I searched in ceramin ornaments, gravel, hood, filter. Nothing.

Next day *Antipoof*, it was back. I can only guess it lodged itself deep deep deeply into a ceramic ornament that I wouldn't have thought they could get into.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store