Wanted: "lawn" in my tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Elmo

AC Members
Dec 8, 2001
London, Ontario
Matak

Where do you get your plants? I haven't been able to find any Java Moss or Micro Swords around me. Do you know of any Canadian online retailers who sell plants?

StevieM

Nov 29, 2002
lewiston, NY
Visit site
i dont know exactly how far London , ONt. is from Niagara Falls , NY and Buffalo. There are a few stores around me, within 20 minutes that have some nice plants. THE FISH PLACE in North Tonowanda is a sweet place.

steve

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
Elmo:

I have only really bought one plant, the Amazon Sword. My LFS has told me to tell her what I need and then she will order it in. We'll see how well that goes. As for online suppliers, I don't know but would suggest waiting 'till mid-spring (freezing issues)

Skippy

Grand Poobah of Fun
Aug 22, 2000
Dallas, TX
web.of.slacking.net
You might also want to keep an eye out on www.aquabid.com for the glosso, I've seen it pop up once or twice on there and you can often get a good price on it via the auction aspect of things.

I've purchased both plants and livestock off there and have had good dealings so far.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store