Wanted to start a "T" Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
that's all :) Just kinda missing the big guy more than usual today.....

so, T..... since it's oh, about 3:13 in the afternoon on Saturday for you, hope you're enjoying the weekend sweetie, and thank you for being where you are as wekll as who you are ;)

(talk about a mush-pot, huh)

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
well duh, yeah, I knew that. Been awhile since I've been here ;) Good luck over there Tyler, there are much worse places to be stationed these days! Do be safe, DD will be lost if you get into any kinda trouble over there..

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Corax said:
well duh, yeah, I knew that. Been awhile since I've been here ;) Good luck over there Tyler, there are much worse places to be stationed these days! Do be safe, DD will be lost if you get into any kinda trouble over there..
Thanks Corax!! I could be in a lot worse places. I had the option of coming to Japan for a year or going to California. If I went ther then I would be in Iraq for the last 8 months or so. Do I opted for Japan.

Actually, it is not that bad here. I have enjoyed myself quite a bit and it should get a lot better when the summer rolls in.

"T"

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
I barely remember my own name these days, but I'll never forget your sparkly pants =)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store