Weather Loach - Tank Decor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jayla2251

AC Members
Jul 1, 2012
Wichita, KS
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jayla
They are interesting. This pic kinda sucks but here's mine - it mainly eats what the tank gets - flake, shrimp pellet, algea wafer, and once a week or so tubifex worms or blood worms if I have them. This tank has common pond pest snails that he has free range of
6-1-12 Loach (1).JPG

6-1-12 Loach (1).JPG

jayla2251

AC Members
Jul 1, 2012
Wichita, KS
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jayla
Oh, and he's not stuck! This is just a regular castle decor and one day I was adding some endlers I got to the tank and he was keeping an eye on the smallest one's! The tank has mostly guppies - which no more fry showing up the last year so I guess he's also snacking on all those!

seaecho

AC Members
Oct 9, 2013
The Golden Dojos (from what I hear) don't get as big--maybe 4 inches at maturity. I have two in a 55 gallon and am thinking of getting another. They are out during the day as well as night, and it's so true--what characters they are! They are always playing and slinking about, happy little critters. I'm so glad I got them. In my opinion they are a lot more sociable and viewable than the kuhlis. I have many hiding places, so I think that makes them more prone to coming out and showing themselves! The yellow color too, is beautiful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store