weather

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

Wow.. Um - a uh, ..about the weather situation, it seems to .. uh... well, it's ok..

___ ____

(Lady G, keep the avatar - Summer will be here soon....) :)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

Wow.. Um - a uh, ..about the weather situation, it seems to .. uh... well, it's ok..

___ ____

(Lady G, keep the avatar - Summer will be here soon....) :)
Oh, Joe!!!!:hearts:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL, who knows what we are getting next!!! Ok so we had all that snow right, well the plows plowed it all and covered the drains on the sides of the road...now we have had thunderstorms all day long (I love thunderstorms), anyway it's been raining and the rain can't go down the drainage things, the snow is melting because of the rain and the roads are flooding now, the rain is suppose to turn to ice over night so who the heck knows what I will wake up to!!! Weather...crazy I tell ya!!! Yes, Joe....it made me think of you and your post again:laugh:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store