WENDY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Hi Kitti,

Wendy and indeed all your fish are so beautiful!! You obviously love them and take care of them very well!

May Wendy rest peacfully in her cave! Bless her!
((((((((((hugzzz))))))))) Vicky xxx

Kitti007

AC Members
Aug 21, 2008
If you look at that one his is deformed, its hard to see but just when you go past his eye you casn see the gill, well he has a gap there where there is supposed to be a gill.

He was half price £2.50 lol because he was like that, it only notices when you go right upto him then you can see a large gap.
Hes ok, hes grown and copes perfectly well, i didnt even notice it till the shop assistant told me and i'd already picked him out anyway.

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
I would not havenoticed that unless I looked very closely!!

My Albus had a deformed tail, as one of the fans is bigger than the other, and he has always been like this too!!!...So I guess I have not bred any prize winning goldfish! LOL!!

Kitti007

AC Members
Aug 21, 2008
Its the white one thats deformed not the one in the other pic (multi coloured)

Tho the multicoloured fantail looks like your 'female' multicloured fantail, perhaps they could get together as my one (walter) is in a tank with the deformed white one (william) and william is another 'male' and not to walters taste lol.

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
We should get them together!!

Hermionie would show him a thing or two!! hehehehe!!!

I was hoping my two moor's would get together but my male moor is more interested in Hermionie and her sexy tail wiggle!

Kitti007

AC Members
Aug 21, 2008
I have 2 moors in a tank on there own, im supposing there both females, how can you tell which is which.

Also Winston is ALOT bigger than wesley, twice the size, i wonder why.

Hermionie

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Take a look at their underside vents, Kitty!!

a girl fish vent bulges out slightly, and a boy fish vent goes in (is concave)

Hope this helps! also female fish are genrally "rounder" than males!

Kitti007

AC Members
Aug 21, 2008
Oh no i cant, there in bed by 6.30pm, lights out and gone to bye byes.. i'll take a peek tomoro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store