went fishing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
been in the tank for like 3 weeks or so mine doesn't take flakes either nor will it take pellets, only thing it goes for are bloodworms (frozen is fine) and freeze dried krill
lol mine gets scared of the dried krill
you just messing around with it or actually plan to keep it once it fully grown?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice pumpkin...submit it for pumpkin contest..lmao

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
thats strange, my baby sunfish always went for crushed pellets. i never had any feeding issues and never gave them live food. even the baby largemouth bass ate prepared food... and the occassional school of minnows.

-[AnThOnY]-

AC Members
Jun 12, 2008
New Orleans, LA
lol my bass would eat anything that hit the water, but yea my pumpkinseed is a little shy with his huge bluegill freind haha but he still jumps in for the bloodworms and brineshrimp

nyczf1n3st

AC Members
Jun 25, 2007
NY
i mean naturally in the wild sunfish are possibly the easiest fish to catch they'll hit anything that lands in the water but mine just wont eat pellets :/

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
i mean naturally in the wild sunfish are possibly the easiest fish to catch they'll hit anything that lands in the water but mine just wont eat pellets :/
one of the reasons i hate sunfish.. when you go fishing and try and catch a big one on a nice juicy worm.. the lil sunfish rip the poor worm apart in seconds..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store