What fish do you long to keep, but cannot?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

malken

AC Members
Aug 31, 2003
San Bernardino, CA
Visit site
I learned about multies the other day and I think they're probably some of the neatest little fish ever. Unfortunately to be comfortable they would need around 30 gal spcies only tank. someday, maybe

I've always been a big fan of puffers but again the need for a whole new tank of significant size would be required. except for dps which I may be getting sometime.

drzais

AC Members
May 9, 2007
Arowana, discus, any of the Polypterus, giant (mbu) puffer, congo puffer, a big reef tank, black ghost knife, baby whale, etc. So many fish, so little time/space/money.

GirlieGirl8521

Planted Tank Collector
Dec 21, 2006
Alabama
Blue Tang, Seahorses, Reef tank...........for FW, Discus, Puffers, and Cyprichromis.

They aren't impossible, but just not possible anytime soon. ;)

eveliens

AC Members
Mar 5, 2005
NWA, USA
hubpages.com
For SW, a lionfish or a queen trigger.

For FW, I'd like to do a big, native river set up with darters and shiners and such.

Not completely impossible, but unattainable at the time ;)

jtburf

I want to hunt these.
Jul 18, 2007
Houston TX
Ummm Arapaima Gigas, red dragon Arowana, and last but not least, a Jew fish.

Saddly I can not fit two 50,00 gallon tanks in my house. plus not enough cash, lol at the time.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Oddly I have a marine reef (110 with 30 fuge)not hard corals ..mostly softies..I also keep discus and wild scalare

I would love a large(200 g +) discus/angel tank with wild angels(altums) and wild discus.
I see blue tangs mentioed but which blue tang??

LOL

I have a hippo tang, bristletooth tomini and a scopas with clowns and green chromis.I have to say that the marine tanks are fun and ever changing.

especially with a fuge.

but I love discus and angels.

PhiShY92

AC Members
Nov 26, 2007
Im going to get discus/cardinal tetra/clown loach.
Though if its anyhting i want it would have to b most saltwater fish. Though im young and i cant afford all the saltwater stuff and im not willing to keep up with all its maintience

Firebelly__girl

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
ive always wanted sea horses!! thats sw..
for fw i would love a black knife, or sting ray, hey actually something as simple as a school of 50 neon tetras, but I'm not paying the prices for those little guys lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store