What have you 'found' in your aquarium??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

doglover

AC Members
Jun 4, 2008
We discovered what has turned out to be a sea urchin, had us guessing while it was small, it is now about an inch in diameter, lots of stuff sticks to it so its like a bag lady, branches, stones, sand all hanging off. We have also had a few crabs lots of feather dusters and some very ugly wormy things eeeeuch!!

ibanezgfx

AC Members
Nov 7, 2005
looks to me like a type of feather duster. i have a few of them

ibanezgfx

AC Members
Nov 7, 2005
oh, and my hitchhikers have included bristle worms, peanut worm, tons of small feather dusters, tons of small brittle stars, tunicates (i think) copepods, and thats about it. the feather dusters are a nice addition though!
oh yeah, some random sponges and some macro algae...

hydraloveingman

AC Members
Oct 20, 2008
:jaw:"One person posting recently has something knocking on his tank at night, something he has never seen yet. :eek:":eek:mg::22_yikes::jaw-dropping::jaw: :jaw: :uhoh::uhoh::shakehead::cry::crazy::jaw:wow. :1zhelp:to all you people with an unexplained "knock,knock" in you,re reef aquarium, i have a 10gal FW community tank with no SW experience,but i do have a few suggestions... could be noisy filtration equipment,but....if you are sure there,s something physically knocking on the glass then go out to you,re tank every once in a while and listen,if you hear the knocking shine a flashlight into the tank to see if you can catch a glimpse of you,re mysterious guest. a little advice from a guy with NO SW experience whatsoever.:dive2::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle:

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store