what is the obsession with

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

L021

AC Members
Jul 14, 2009
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
Love cories, loaches, etc, But I am with you on the snails, I cannot eat when I look at em, sure they have pretty colors, but a dog turd has pretty colors after eating my kids crayons too........

allecb

AC Members
Feb 6, 2008
lol.. well its just when people have small tanks or whatever, and they ask what to get everyone suggests snails or shrimp or bottom dwellers..and i never understand why, because shrimp and snails dont go swimming around, darting around the tank..they just sit there or suck on the glass. and like people are saying, the bottom dwellers are always hiding.

my reasons why i dont like the said fish:
snails are slimey and nasty lol
shrimp, i'd have them actually its just they seem boring and unactive.
bottom dwellers i hate cause they all look like slugs or lump of poop, and i hate catfish.

Moskau

AC Members
Aug 15, 2009
I have shrimp and they weren't much fun in a community tank as they were scared and kept hiding. I put them in a tank of their own and they're quite fun, I like seeing them race for food and wandering about. Are they exciting? Not really.

I wouldn't want snails I'll admit.

I had a small pleco and he was alright until the day he got eaten, poor sod. I'd probably get some other sort of bottom dweller than a bristlenose pleco the next time mind.

krytan

Sep 2, 2007
Norwich, England
Real Name
Wayne
shrimp, i'd have them actually its just they seem boring and unactive.
bottom dwellers i hate cause they all look like slugs or lump of poop, and i hate catfish.
Shrimp are very active, they come in lots of different colours and sizes and are very intresting to watch.

How can you say these look like slugs or poop.

DSC_0267.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store