What killed my Naso?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
Just though I would share a pic with everyone. of my lil guy not to sure If I will replace him or not. Tangs dont really tolorate new members of the same body style. Thats why its best to intro at the same time.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. How long did you have him?
about 4 months I know its not that long but he along with the other two where my first big fish that I kept. Vlamingi and Regal are a tad bit bigger now.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Looks great.. Anyway we can get a full tank shot. I like that large piece of rock you have in the left of the current pic..

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Aw man, I'm really sorry about your Naso. It sucks when we can never really find a solid reason. I was also thinking internal parasites. You think you'll get another?

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
By popular request the full tank shot, kinda bad pics but its kinda hard to fit in 8ft of tank while trying to capture whats inside clearly. Crappy sony cam does not help either.

so what do you think?

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
By popular request the full tank shot, kinda bad pics but its kinda hard to fit in 8ft of tank while trying to capture whats inside clearly. Crappy sony cam does not help either.

so what do you think?
Wow I already have plans in my head in what I would do with that tank.. Three or four seperate islands with bridges and then I could go coral crazy..

Wow.. Nice.:bling:

missc4

Fishy love
Mar 14, 2007
VA
I love your tank.And I really hate that you lost your fish..I went through losing every fish I added to my tank and I didn't know why.I cried so often,and i was angry and discouraged and ready to throw my hands up and quite but this board helped me out.They told me not to get too disappointed and discouraged ,I would get pay off in the end and I finally have..You tank is soooo nice.I wish you the best of luck with it and I hope you never lose another fish..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store