What kind of cell phone do you have, and show us a pic!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
I don't know, lol, I will have to stick up for my razor on that aspect, i loaded my kids in my van, and had set my phone down while doing so, about ten miles up the road, at 45mph, I realized what I had done, after I had watched it fly back, past my window, and land, open on the road! lmao, I prayed as I watched my rearveiw, that the other cars didn't run it over, when I got back to it, it still works! It had a body glove cover, so I assume that helped some, but still, it had to hit pretty hard, it was off when I picked it up, it still works, ..besides a few nicks, and scratches!
that'll be the first EVER account of a RAZR mishap that the phone survived.. i see so many of those with broken screens and chipped bodies.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
that'll be the first EVER account of a RAZR mishap that the phone survived.. i see so many of those with broken screens and chipped bodies.
to tell you the truth, I thought it was done for, my sister dropped hers, and the screen cracked, and two days later, she cracked the cover for the camera lens, ! mine however, is still working fine, lol, I think it was the body glove cover, I have bought them, for every phone I have ever owned, and I can tell you, they are pretty good at not stretching, and protecting the phones, I have dropped this razr in a puddle, and the glove cover protected it there to,no chaning color in teh dot in teh back, lol This poor phone had landed on the ground so much, its a wonder it still works.!

-KT-

AC Members
Jun 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.myspace.com

I have the Tmobile MDA, I absolutely adore it. I was thinking of getting a razr or some other small phone to take with me when I don't use my purse also.

Jaysn

AC Members
Jan 16, 2007
I have a Blackberry Curve titanium, I got it and a new Hotspots @Home router recently. I also have a brand new razr2 I'm about to put on ebay, and a Nokia 9200 series communicator :)

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i bought a razr when they first came out...hated it

had it for a month...then went back to my trusty nextel :D

DSC_2201.JPG DSC_2202.JPG

Last edited:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
i bought a razr when they first came out...hated it

had it for a month...then went back to my trusty nextel :D
I will have to say, nextel phones, (some of them) will take a pretty good beating! my SO used to drive low boys for a construction co. and he drove over one, with the tractor, and it laid at a job sight all night long, in the dirt, and worked . who knows what else hit it, ..he then lost the same phone, a few months later, and it was ran over again, with a car, sat in the snow for three days, and the **** thing still worked, i was seriously impressed, this particular phone, was almost destined to always return to him, no matter how many times he lost it, dropped it, ect, it was always found and returned!( had a cop call me, to ask who's phone it was, one time, ) he has lost so many phones, I know of at least 3 nokia, and two verizon phones, but that old nextel, is still here, I may have to find it, and get a pic of it, its crazy what that thing survived through!

Dixon

AC Members
Feb 16, 2006
Sunderland UK
i have 3 currently and mobile phones are my work.
my everyday phone is my N95 i use it for web,calls and sms etc.

i use my old mda compact and put my sim in it if i am going somewhere and need satnav

and if i am going anywhere dodgy or have a good chance of losing it (drunk) i put my sim in this.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
SO, how many times have you had to replace your sim, because of the last phone?...lmao!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store