What Plecos do you own?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MonoSebaelover

Anableps
Apr 20, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
www.shiredalefarm.com
Hey all, just curious to see what all plecos people have. I just today jumped back into the pleco scene after going to a local fish store 45 away and they had the 2 plecos that I was looking for. So I have....
1 Royal Pleco
1 Gold Nugget Pleco (L081 looks most like it but still does not look that much like it, this plec looks like an L081 x Goldy Plec L014 cross!)

Anyway, what all plecs do you have?
Also what plecos have you worked with in the past? Just curious!
Mine are: Commons, Clowns, Bristlenose, Butterflies, L114 Red Tail leopard, L006 Leopard Pleco, Goldy, Gold Nuggets, Royals, King Tigers/Scribbles, Queen Arbasque, and finally the Zebra.

CharlieV

AC Members
Feb 16, 2005
L114 Pseudacanthicus Leopardus - lovely but aggresive to other plecs
L316 Rio Jari Zebra - cool fish and doesn't hassle others
L168 - new aquisition - Stunning and peaceful
L102 Snowball - nice quiet fish beautiful colours.
I LOVE PLECS!

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Please do not take offence to this, but why is this a sticky when this link is not?

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
Good point ash. :confused:

I have (not necessarily mine though) a clown pleco, a farlowella, otos, and dwarf anscistrus.

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
my plecos

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
To keep with the thread I have 3 common plecos.

But I still think my earlier post has a valid point.
ashdavid said:
Please do not take offence to this, but why is this a sticky when this link is not?

MonoSebaelover

Anableps
Apr 20, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
www.shiredalefarm.com
I stickied this so we could all know what each other has. The reason the other one was not stickied is I apparently didn't see it/didn't remember it. After all it was from March 05! All you guys have to do is say something, and I will look into it! That thread is now stickied too! Happy?

Halo

Puppies with Fins!
Sep 18, 2005
My Pleco's

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store