What would YOU do if fish were banned?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Just wondering what people would do if most pet fish were banned from the USA. It might do you well to start planning.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
personally, I dont speak of all my fish just some of them

and if acquired before banned I would have no issue or trouble representing myself in a court of law and I know a few lawyers who would love the chance to take a crack at the increasing attack on civil liberty

shwank005

Mmmbeer
Feb 20, 2009
Morgan Hill, CA
I'd raise them in my closet like some people do with other stupidly banned things. Or I'd find a doc to write me a prescription because they're theraputic and I'm chronically stressed.... of course I'd sell a few on the side...

deeleywoman

All men are equal before fish.
Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
i'd cry. a lot.

and then i'd want to hurt me some politicians, cuz just about all the fish i'm interested in are from south/southeast asia.

i'd also be taking those congressmen's lunch money from them, to pay me back for all the equipment i've just procured to house the fish they're wanting to ban. *******s.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Sounds good so far. Glad no one has said anything about getting rid of them (though this may affect how many people send me their fish :D:joke:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store