WHATS EVERYBODY DRIVING THESE DAYS!?!?.....POST PICS. OF YOUR "HOOPTIES" HERE

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dendrochirus

AC Members
Mar 24, 2009
I just bought one of those annoying 4 cyls. a 91 Nissan NX. it's fun with the SR20DET (2.0 4 cyls stock turbo'd) turbo swap for a 16 Pound monster, done right with internals and boost controller. 3 inch drop, 15 inch motegi Traklites. 295 Whp, 265 lb trq at the wheels. full race weight reduction aside from the Wifes seat of course. Radio and all electronics that I didn't need are sitting in a box. End result ... a 295 Whp 1950 pound Vtec Killer Hehe ... Here Civic Civic Civic

**Vtec Won't Save You**

ch-47 soldier

AC Members
Mar 17, 2009
not so true. ive seen a Vtech CRX smash a viper:silly:

I just bought one of those annoying 4 cyls. a 91 Nissan NX. it's fun with the SR20DET (2.0 4 cyls stock turbo'd) turbo swap for a 16 Pound monster, done right with internals and boost controller. 3 inch drop, 15 inch motegi Traklites. 295 Whp, 265 lb trq at the wheels. full race weight reduction aside from the Wifes seat of course. Radio and all electronics that I didn't need are sitting in a box. End result ... a 295 Whp 1950 pound Vtec Killer Hehe ... Here Civic Civic Civic

**Vtec Won't Save You**

areallow750

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
I hope breeze and her husband can keep the peace..... i dont want to be the one at fault for ANOTHER marriage gone bad!!!!!!!!!!:devil: if the problems persist we are gonna have to get out the empty one gallon milk jugs and do some "redneck sock em bop em".....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store