whats your favorite catfish or bottom feeder

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

reiverix

Aye
Sep 4, 2004
Columbus, OH
I like my otos and my cories. Can't choose. I like them for different reasons. But then again I like my clown plec becuase it's kind of the mystery fish in the tank. Oh well looks like I can't answer the question :rolleyes:

Joelynn26

AC Members
Jan 6, 2005
Plecs of any kind (my favorite, of course, is the common that I have). I also love my three Kuhli loaches. They are out wiggling around all the time.

FooF

Daveedka & Harlock are my heroes!
Feb 13, 2005
Michigan
www.illusioncamp.com
i love my 4 banjo cats, and my little bumblebee cat, and all my many botias, and my eels, and my plecos and my sun cats, and and and....

*sigh*

well, i guess as far as what i own now, my pictus cats are my favorite. i have 2 four-lined and one spotted, and my wife just got 2 angelicus pictus cats from walmart... they were just too sad looking to pass up. one is missing an eye and the other has bent/broken whiskers, so we decided we should buy them both and put them in the Q tank for a couple weeks. theyre eating well and seem happy enough... just gonna watch for the ich. i hate walmart! :(

as far as all time fav: blue chanel cat. i had one when i was a kid. i got him at a lfs when he was about 2" and raised him for several years 'till he was about 15" and then lost him when the power went out and i was not there. of course i have since learned how big they get and decided that i shouldnt keep one, but i sure do like them :( however, i have read alot saying that they will eat whatever they can fit in their mouths, but he was very good natured and never ate any of my smaller fish. i thikn he was a special case though ;) just got lucky with him.

Seaman

Shrimp gumbo, shrimp salad etc...
May 22, 2004
Im like air im everywhere (Dallas, TX)
AikidoGuy said:
I have 40 clown loaches.. I guess that answers the questions huh.. :)

****! In what sized tank?? Grow them all out for 5-8 years and you could EAISLY sell them for $150-200 a piece!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store