When is your favorite time to view your tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

strangerdejavu

AC Members
Sep 22, 2007
Grand Forks, ND
In the morning when the water is clear cuz the goby hasn't gone to work yet! My corals look best at the end of the day, though!

TomToro

The Old Guy
Oct 21, 2006
Michigan
s122.photobucket.com
Evening around 9:00pm when all the lights are still on and everything is still blooming.

Late evening around 11:00 when just the actinics are on and half the current has ceased.

2:00am when I have to use a flashlight to see all the lps sweepers out, stinging the crap out of each other and causing necrosis.

Morning around 9:00am when the sun comes in from the doorwalls to wake up the toadstool and the bta even before the actinics come on.

And in the times in between, I'm searching ebay for equipment I can buy at a discount.:headbang2:

I uh, don't have much of a life, do I?

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
In the evening when I come home from work. Grab a beer and a chair, turn out all the lights except for the tank's, and relax. :thumbsup:

Geoff_7

Yellow-Tailed Blue Damsel
Jan 24, 2008
Nova Scotia, Canada
All the time!! lol, but more specifically at feeding time, before the lights go out, then I wait for my shrimp to come out at night :popcorn: lol. I also have a blue LED light I use to sneak a peak when all seems calm, to see whats really going on! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store