When raccoons attack.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
The craziest thing just happened. I went for a walk to pick up my wife from a class so she didn't have to walk home in the dark (she called me because she heard some strange animal sounds). So when I reached her I heard the sounds. I looked up in an evergreen tree with my headlamp and saw a couple of HUGE raccoons growling at each other. So I stood where I could get a better look at them (under the tree). Do you see where this is going? All of the sudden I heard a crack and a snap. I started to run since I didn't want angry raccoons falling from trees onto my face when all of the sudden the entire branch from the tree landed on my back in mid run. I'll repeat that because it bears repeating. A freakin' tree branch covered in fat raccoons toppeled on my back in mid run. I pull myself from underneath the massive branch only to see raccoons run away into the bushes. So apparently I fell (pun intended) victim to a hit and scatter. Silly fat raccoons.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Too funny!

1oooop

int x; if {x>1} {std::cout
Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
you know what they say... curiosity killed the ultra emo cat who wanted to get hit by a car just for fun

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
A few years ago, when my pond was in the ground, I woke up to the sounds you described - 5 raccoons fighting in a Magnolia tree above my pond. They were raising all kinds of hell. My dog, being the excellent watch dog he is, slept through it all. My pond was the Home Town Buffet on their appointed neighborhood rounds, which included killing cats. But it wasn't enough to just kill my goldfish - they had to rip up all my plants and tip over anything in the pond. I love raccoons. No, really...I do.

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
My grandma feeds stray cats...which has turned into stray raccoons if she doesn't remember to bring the crunchies in at night. We had a family (mom and 4 babies) get fat off her good graces one summer. They'd come right up to the patio door and watch us while grubbing, and they always had the manners to wash their paws in the water dish. Very cute, but after witnessing a few of their fights I definitely wouldn't want them toppling on me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store