When you're serious about aquascaping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
I'm always on the lookout for aquascaping materials. Rocks, wood work, interesting shapes and sizes, color variations--you never know what you're going to find. On a recent walk around the neighborhood, I noticed a few items that might be squirreled away for a future project.

Wood--these are big enough for even the most ambitious setup.

Rock work can really make a tank, particularly with attention to color and contrast.

But sometimes, you hit the mother lode of essentials. Wow!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
:)

Aquaticfrog32

AC Members
Mar 17, 2016
Awesome

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
I'm dying to see the pink yarn tank.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Only read the first few pages out of 48!? will read more when I have time but that is hilarious! And terrifying! lol

Reactions: buck nash

buck nash

AC Members
Oct 4, 2016
Im a new member here. I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring this site out. But aquascaping is something that interests me

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Im a new member here. I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring this site out. But aquascaping is something that interests me
Probably the best thing to do in your situation would be to create a new thread in the section you want, asking questions specific to your question,

if you go to the forum where you would like to ask a question, there should be a button in the top right for 'Post New Thread'

If you click on that, you will start a new thread, fill out the screen with relevant information; The title of your thread then questions and information in the large box below that.

When finished, click on 'Create Thread' towards the bottom, and that's it.

oh, and welcome.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
That's purple string, dammit.

I guess there aren't as many old timers around as I thought.
LOL! Flew right over my head, although I did read (some of) the pet rock thread some time ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store