Where do i start?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PippaM

Registered Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello everyone.

Right now I have a betta fish and a mystery snail in 1 tank and 2 african dwarf frogs in another. I don't expect my betta or mystery snail to last to much longer unfortunately.

If or when my mystery snail passes I would like to get another 1 or 2 but wanting to know what other fish/water creater would go well with them. I'm hoping to upgrade to a 10 gallon tank or more. Any information would be great!

Also does anyone know how i could get my betta to accept my frogs and for my frogs to not be nasty to my snail? Or am I hooped lol

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
What sizes are your tanks? Why are you expecting your betta & snail to die soon? I haven't kept frogs but are you sure they're dwarf & not clawed? From what I've read clawed frogs are not nearly as mellow as dwarf...but dwarves eat very slowly & might be better alone in a tank...

PippaM

Registered Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have a 5 gallon take for my betta and snail and I'm not sure what size my other tank is with the frogs but its significantly smaller but seems to be good for the frogs. The snail and betta are pretty old, they could live longer then I expected them to though. The pet store told me they were dwarf frogs. Perhaps I should do some research to figure out if they are deaf frogs or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store