Where to buy glosso?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Godslayer

Los Dios De Verde
Dec 25, 2001
Largo, Fl
I have checked everywhere I can find and no one has it. This includes Aquarium Driftwood, Aquatic Plant Depot, Aquabotanic, Florida Driftwood and Aquabid. I did find one hit on EBAY but it doesn't end for 3 days. I have been looking for months and have had no luck. Is it really that hard to find? Anybody trimming their's soon? GhoriG? :D

Bob

Godslayer

Los Dios De Verde
Dec 25, 2001
Largo, Fl
Oya: I ordered from them on Monday and they called and said they were out. Hmm.. Thanks anyway :)

Bob

Bremer

AC Members
Oct 3, 2000
Houston, Texas
Send an e-mail to the guy auctioning the glosso on ebay and arrange to buy whatever he is willing to sell outside the auction.

Or do the same for the guy selling glosso as part of a foreground variety pack on aquabid.com

Too bad this thread didn't come up about 4 weeks ago...I removed a large amount from my tank while replanting. In another 4-5 weeks, I will probably pull some more out once it grows thick. But I don't have any excess right now.

Godslayer

Los Dios De Verde
Dec 25, 2001
Largo, Fl
Thanks guys.

OYA: That place is ridiculous. Hehe I'll have to pass, thanks for the suggestion.

Bremer: It's funny that you should suggest that I ask the guy to buy his glosso directly, because that's exactly what I did. I emailed him 2 days ago and haven't received a reply yet.

Bob

Godslayer

Los Dios De Verde
Dec 25, 2001
Largo, Fl
Federov: Thanks I'll check it out. I actually won an auction for some glosso on EBAY. It's been a week and the guy hasn't returned my emails. So I'll be looking elsewhere. Thanks for the help.

Bob

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store