Where to by square (cube tanks)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jah410

AC Members
May 12, 2019
Hey guys, so I'm considering starting up another Nano aquascape but am looking for a square aquarium this time. I'm not interested in buying a kit though as I want to add my own lighting and filter. Most of what I see is all just Nano kits that include all this stuff.

I'm looking for something in the 10 to 20 gallon range. Does anyone know where to look for just a tank that fits this description.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
You want rimless?

Low iron?

You know you are going to pay more than $1/gallon, right?

Personally for the above, I would look at Landen or Ultum, and through Han Aquatics or BucePlant respectively.

If you want something a bit less cool looking, check the options from.Fluval, maybe Lifegard or Inovative may have options; likely ADA as well.

If you don't want to mail-order a glass box, maybe post your location and someone may be better able to help.

Jah410

AC Members
May 12, 2019
Yeah I understand they are a bit more expensive, still I'd rather not pay $100 bucks for a 3 gallon square aquarium with a bunch of bells and whistles that I don't want.

I don't really care of rimless or not. I'll take a look at the suggestions you mentioned.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Asking local stores would also likely behoove you, that way you would not need to pay for shipping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store