Where to get an Octopus?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rwspear76

American By Birth,Soldier By Choice
Jul 5, 2006
Bushnell Illinois
www.geocities.com
:sim: :sim: :sim: :sim: :sim:

Ok I assure you im not a troll, started the poll to lighten the mood a bit

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
Man, I WANT that inflatable octopus…he should be our mascot! Freddy the AC lawn octopus, catching all trolls in his mighty 8-arms (or is it just 4?) and locking down rebel-rousing threads! Death to all who appose AC!

I need a vacation…

TetraFreak

Church of the Freshwater Aquarium!
Dec 14, 2005
Sweet Home "Northern" Alabama

Rowangel

I like fish with tarter sauce
Jan 20, 2006
Champaign, Illinois
haaha...that was a great thread

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
Considering the octupus being caught in the ohio river making the news, I find this really really amusing. The news claims that someone must have dumped the octapus, but did you see the size of that creature? I can't see anyone raising an octopus to that size and then dumping it, nor can I see the possibility of someone transporting it fromt he nearest Saltwater to that point on the river. My geuss is it either came in with a ship (Barge is more appropriate or it somehow swam up here on it's own. Although being a Saltwater creature it was in fact alive and obviously feeding (Was caught by a fisherman) so it raises many questions.

Dave

rwspear76

Jul 5, 2006
Bushnell Illinois
www.geocities.com
I think that it just proves the adaptability of hearty creatures

sumthin fishy

I eat spam
Aug 22, 2005
central california
Real Name
mike
On a related note, there are reports of jellyfish living in some of the FW lakes in the sierra nevada range, and I have seen them living in freshwater areas near brackish estuaries.

And then.....It seems we either have some new creative trolls, some really misinformed fishkeepers, or some "plants" put here by the new admin to ask really dumb questions to see how we respond.

rwspear76

Jul 5, 2006
Bushnell Illinois
www.geocities.com
hey fishy i assure im not a troll, did you read the thread, i posted this to lighten things up and make people laugh

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store