who is your favorite poster?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Boohoo

AC Members
Feb 22, 2005
Bridgewater,Nova Scotia
There really are too many posters here to have a favorite. It depends why I am here and the current situation. If I am looking for advice for my fish, there are certain people that I hope will respond, as well as people for other things.(plant info, GCC, etc...)

All in all this is a great site, and even though I have never met any of you, it is like having an endless amount of friends.

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
I'm off my vacation, I'm just not posting much.

I like the community in general I guess, sometimes I get a little too worked up debating things... :huh: 'nuff said on that.

I'm making it a point to ignore argumentative posts and subjects that raise my ire for awhile. I was on board with the "So Long" post, and was thinking of resigning, but what would mine legions of loyal fans do? :cool:

Besides, there truly is no site like this one out there.

I'd share in the love fest and say I appreciate everyone, but that would be a little too tactful for me!

I really haven't been here long, and I haven't been in the aquaria hobby very long either. I enjoy reading posts by the truly knowledgeable fisherati here, people like Roan, Mighty Queen, Daveedka, Dangerdoll, the list goes on and on...

I also enjoy the comic stylings of Patoloco and 125Gjoe... I think one of the things that makes AC so enjoyable is the different personalities people express while sharing their experiences.

I really appreciate anyone who can communicate well and hold up their end of a conversation. That's the line that separates the people who truly contribute (IMHO) from those who post just to hear themselves talk. I'm not talking about grammar or correct english, I'm talking about writing with good intent, personality and style. It shows respect for the forum community.

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
nursie said:
I think we need a favorites MIA list...
Harlock..Matak...FLknifemaker...Kasakato....hmmmm...
There are so many people I like to talk to..might be easier to list those I DON"T like to talk to...:D
Bah, I'm not MIA. Just not on as much. :)

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
yea but the real harlock (before the face became goofy) is MIA...

pophead

back from the dead.
May 19, 2005
Edmonton, Ab. Canada.
patoloco said:
I can't really choose a favorite poster, but I can tell what is my favorite line to read:

"We need to know your water parameters to help you. Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates..."

Specially when it's the third time she posts this and all she gets back is "my water parameters are fine".

And Roan, you know I am talking about you.
LOL!!! I hear ya.

and what's MIA? (excuse my ignorance) :eek:

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
I forgot one poster who DEFINITELY needs mention here.

:bowing: SLICKFORK

For the earth shattering and forum changing threads begun by our resident visionary...

quenton

Dennis Smith
Feb 5, 2006
Toronto Ontario
roan and dangerdoll -- they seem to be real and to be honest and to be trying to help when posting. This has NOTHING!!! to do with the fact that they are femail and I'm not -- honest :bowing:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store