Woot! Kribs are coming!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
I just won some krib fry on Aquabid. The seller sounds like a serious cichlid person, so I'm pretty certain that they'll be good. Paid $34.15 for 5 of them (seller is throwing in 2 extra in case of doa) with Priority Mail shipping and heat packs. The heat packs will be needed up here, I'm sure. Day temps have been in the mid 30s to low 40s and night temps are in the teens and 20s.

I absolutely can't wait! They are about 1", and the seller is going to try to send both males and females. Once they get a little larger I'll have to get rid of some. I think I'll only keep 1 or 2 pairs, but I may fall in love with them and change my stocking plan again, lol.

I should have them by next week.

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
So I might have to wait another week to get them. The breeder is waiting on the heat packs to arrive so that he/she (I'm not sure which) can send out my kribbies. I can't wait! Although, at least it will give time for my NLS to get here so that I should have everything at about the same time. The breeder is sending a sample of what he feeds, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll go with that. It looks okay (Wet Thumb Aquatics?), but I got a good deal on the NLS and I've heard such good things about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store